Monday 9 August 2010

Time to repent there is a God, his name is George Foreman!

Last wednesday was a wonderful day for me, twas my birthday and i turned 17 years of age and i received the ultimate coming of age present. My brother presented me with a gift which caused me to see the light! A George Foreman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine was the gift of choice and what a gift it was! Pretty much all my meals have been been created with the George Foreman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine since my birthday and with every meal my faith grows stronger.

Take a bacon barm for instance, an almighty breakfast in its crudest form but through the lean mean fat reducing grilling machine what you end up with is a god fearing sandwich, with the power to satisfy your hunger and tastebuds for at least an hour. I don't know how these magical things are achieved with the use of just a grill but there must be some kind of wizardry afoot. If you have read my previous blogs i'm sure you will have picked up on the fact that i am not a religous person you could go as far as saying i hate religion and all the gods that come with it. But then i was naive as i had not learnt the teachings of George Foreman and according to the leaflet that accompanys the grill which we will call George's bible for the sake of the blog you can pretty much grill anything. If you are not curious already, it get's better! Not only does it make all food i have grilled in it taste better, but it also is more healthy for you, as the title of the magical machine suggests. It gets rid of all the fat and drains it into a little plastic dish thing which shows you how much hate there has been crammed into one sausage.
If there is a God it is certainly Mr. George Foreman for making breakfast more enjoyable than i thought possible, which if i am being honest is all i wanted from a god anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment