Saturday 21 August 2010

A few days off but oh well.

Well it has been over a year since i started writing blogs (i was hoping to write this exactly a year after my first blog but i forgot), so i thought this might be a good enough reason to write a blog as i struggle to find things to write about. I find myself in a similar state of mind to which i was many moons ago, as i am excited for the arrival of Leeds festival which is four days away from now.

So i shall use this blog to summarise my year (or what i can remember).

Once upon a time many eons ago i got bored and decided to write a blog, shortly after this i started college, after being at college for a few months i seem to recall a lot of snow and cold weather for an extended period of time, then my world was void of snow and things became slightly brighter and greener. After this happened i did some exams and then carried on with college until it ended for the year. I spent most of my summer doing nothing and getting out of bed in the afternoon. Amongst the excitment and busyness i celebrated my 17th birthday, in the weeks after this i received my leeds ticket in the post and got my AS exam results which phased me slightly but i got over it. Now i am writing this blog, and that was pretty much my year. I don't wish to bore you with further details but i shall be writing a blog soon and hopefully they will be coming more regularly than they have been this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment